Hoofies are happy to refund goods within 14 days of receipt.
Refunds will be made for any items returned (at customers expense) which are unused and not damaged (unless faulty), within 14 days of receiving them. The cost of the relevant purchase will be refunded in full less original postage
Hoofies will refund your return costs (up to the standard delivery option) if the item you received was damaged, incorrect or defective. For all other returns, delivery is at your expense.
Products I am unable to refund unless faulty:
Personalised and ‘Special Order’ items, DVD's, CD's, Videos, Underwear, Computer software.
Please note that personalised and ‘Special Order’ items cannot be cancelled once the order has been processed.
Please complete the returns form before returning your item(s)
Please return to, Hoofies, c/o E & S Feeds, Dalton Works, Deal Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 4LA
- Items must be returned unused, clean, dry and in original packaging
- Package the item securely.
- Please keep your packing slip. Ensure you enclose the packing slip in your packaged item for return.
- Please make sure you obtain proof of postage by receipt and ensure you get insurance to cover the goods. Please note that Hoofies Equestrian and Pet Supplies cannot be responsible for any posted items until they arrive at the returns address.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process.
- All returned items must be in a re-saleable condition. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If upon receipt Hoofies find that the product has not been returned in full resalable condition, Hoofies reserve the right to refuse a refund on the product, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
It is then your responsibility to arrange collection or re-delivery of any unauthorised returns. These products will be returned to you at your cost. If you refuse to pay costs of returning an item to yourself under these circumstances the product will be held for six months, after this the product will be destroyed if you have not arranged for the good to be returned to you.