Hoofies are happy to refund goods within 14 days of receipt.
Refunds will be made for any items returned (at customers expense) which are unused and not damaged (unless faulty), within 14 days of receiving them. The cost of the relevant purchase will be refunded in full less original postage
Hoofies will refund your return costs (up to the standard delivery option) if the item you received was damaged, incorrect or defective. For all other returns, delivery is at your expense.
Products I am unable to refund unless faulty:
- Sale Items
- Personalised and ‘Special Order’ items, DVD's, CD's, Videos, Underwear, Horse Bits, Lotions, Supplements, Computer software. Please note that personalised and ‘Special Order’ items cannot be cancelled once the order has been processed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with reason for returning, do not return the item until you have received confirmation to do so.
Please return to, Hoofies, c/o E & S Feeds, Dalton Works, Deal Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 4LA
- Items must be returned unused, clean, dry and in original packaging
- Package the item securely.
- Please keep your packing slip. Ensure you enclose the packing slip in your packaged item for return.
- Please make sure you obtain proof of postage by receipt and ensure you get insurance to cover the goods. Please note that Hoofies Equestrian and Pet Supplies cannot be responsible for any posted items until they arrive at the returns address.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process.
- All returned items must be in a re-saleable condition. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If upon receipt Hoofies find that the product has not been returned in full resalable condition, Hoofies reserve the right to refuse a refund on the product, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
It is then your responsibility to arrange collection or re-delivery of any unauthorised returns. These products will be returned to you at your cost. If you refuse to pay costs of returning an item to yourself under these circumstances the product will be held for six months, after this the product will be destroyed if you have not arranged for the good to be returned to you.
If you feel that a product is faulty, please stop using it and contact Hoofies with your concern. If a customer uses an item after fault has appeared under English Law the customer is deemed as accepting the fault. Please follow the same returns procedure as above, but do not return the item until you have received confirmation to do so. If upon inspection the goods are found to be defective, You will receive a full refund including postage costs. Hoofies reserve the right to seek the opinion of the manufacturer of the goods or another knowledgeable party, prior to a decision being met if it is not clear that the goods are faulty or have been damaged due to misuse or neglect. It may take up to 28 days to process your return, but I will do my best to rectify the matter as quickly as possible. If the goods are found to be perfect and in full working order, or have been damaged as a result of misuse or neglect, then you would be liable for any costs I have incurred and the cost of returning the item to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Goods returned under complaint will not be processed unless they are clean and dry due to the health and safety at work act 1972. If goods arrive in this state, then you will be liable for the costs to return the item to you for cleaning before any further action can be taken.