The original slow feeding haynet, featuring a unique inner net design which incorporates a vertical strand through each hole in the net. Designed to prevent rapid forage consumption, prolong eating time, reduce waste and mess and promote a trickle feeding eating pattern, just as nature intended. Available in different sizes.
Why use Elm-a-Net?
- Prevent rapid forage consumption
- Prolong eating by 2-3 times
- Support a healthy digestive system
- Ease boredom & vices
- Reduce waste & mess by up to 65%
- Promote a trickle feeding pattern
- Greedy or overweight horses / ponies
- Horse and ponies suffering from or prone to laminitis
- Horse on box rest
- Adding to the management system of horses requiring additional digestive support
- Travelling and transporting horses
- Product Code: EAN
- Ex Tax: £13.50